If you receive the error of:
"The Buyer cannot pay with PayPal for this Transaction."
Then you will need to contact PayPal Account Services at: 888-221-1161
Error or "The Buyer cannot pay with PayPal for this Transaction" means that PayPal has taken a security measure by refusing to process the transaction. This could happen due to one of the following:
- The buyer does not have enough money in their account
- The buyer does not have enough money in their account, and there is a problem charging their credit card (if they have that set in their settings)
- The buyer has asked for a refund on another item from the seller, and PayPal has therefore blocked the buyer's account from transferring money to the seller until the situation has been resolved.
- The buyer is suspected of fraudulent activity, so there is a freeze on their accounts.
- The buyer's account is restricted to sending money to the specific seller for some other reason
- The buyer's account is entirely frozen for some specific reason